Friday, September 7, 2012

Crazy kids

 I say "Crazy Kids" for the title of this post because it seems like all our play lately is literally crazy!  They kids seem to be in a super high energy stage where they run around like mad men pretty much non stop and are VERY loud!  It is so fun to hear them laughing and telling jokes to each other, but I wouldn't mind a volume button every now and then!  It helps that it's finally cooling off so we can spend a lot more time outside!  We have been riding bikes a LOT lately!
 I sometimes wonder why I send Levi to school...seriously, he likes to fold laundry and likes to help the other kids learn to fold too.  He coordinates my help.  Think of what I could accomplish if he was home ALL day!  No, he is truely amazing but he is loving school and learning so much. His reading and writing are improving all the time and he loves to give us notes and "books" he writes about our family. He also loves to work with Clara on her writing too. 
Aren't they cute? :)   I wonder when Ollie's mouth will stop looking half open in EVERY picture because he is saying "CHEESE"  really loudly!
 

Ollie is loving to fix anything he finds. We often hear LOUD hammering and when I say, "what are you doing, Ollie", he will yell back, "just fixing mommy!"

And Ck hula hooping.

And Ollie again saying cheese leaning against his basketball that he still likes to dunk!

No comments: